Homeopathic HCG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOMEOPATHIC AND ALL HCG USERS WELCOME

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOMEOPATHIC HCG USERS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

HOMEOPATHIC HCG USERS Empty
PostSubject: HOMEOPATHIC HCG USERS   HOMEOPATHIC HCG USERS EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:46 pm

Very Happy Hello and Welcome home to all our Homeopathic HCG Users

This forum is a work in progress and I do hope you guys will help get it into full gear by sharing your experiences and two sense about HHCG.
I found out about HCG dieting some few months ago and decided to do some research. I went ahead and ordered my batch from an overseas pharmacy. To be honest, I was one of those folks who got so excited that I wanted to start right away... That is the only reason I decided to start the homeopathic version of HCG. AND WOW what an incredible journey that has been so far. I did finally get my ampules but they were all broken! Then I tried to order again only to realize it only accepts visa and i no longer had a visa card :-(! I really took this as a sign, esp when someone else mentioned on another forum that this could be a sign
lol!

So with my new grocery list, my HHCG and an excited attitude I started on a quest to find some support/buddy etc. Unfortunately, every group that I have joined (with exception of Dr Velvette & Dr. Carlton's Yahoo Group) I noticed that HHCG Users have been met with some serious negativity and disdain. To be honest, I don't even know too much about how homeopathic works, ONLY That it works the way it is supposed to according to Dr. Simeons' Protocol. My intention is to continue researching the subject and gather valid information and experiences not as a retort to the closed minded injectors, but in order to bring more information to new and long time users of HHCG
Back to top Go down
https://hhcg.board-directory.net
renee

PostSubject: Re: HOMEOPATHIC HCG USERS   HOMEOPATHIC HCG USERS EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Due to tell of your progress! I am also in the research stages but know this is something I want to do. I will be doing homeopathic sublingual drops.
Back to top Go down
barnyard

PostSubject: Hi   HOMEOPATHIC HCG USERS EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:31 am

I am so glad you started this site. I have just started my hhcg on 5/1. Am loving it so far!

Load day 1 - 203.8
Load day 2 - 202.8
vlcd1 - 204.8
vlcd2 - 202.4
vlcd3 - 201.2
vlcd4 - 199.6
vlcd5 - 198.6

I look forward to chatting and exchanging info! Have a great day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOMEOPATHIC HCG USERS   HOMEOPATHIC HCG USERS Empty